Re: [squid-users] huge page faults

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:54:12 +0200

Thanks. Much better wording. You have now earned the title "Squid FAQ
contributor".

Added this in the memory section as "How much memory do I need in my
Squid server?". Also referenced from "My Squid becomes very slow after
it has been running for some time" in "Troubleshooting". Should be
visible on the web site tomorrow (the web copy is updated once per day).