Re: [squid-users] Error "Zero Sized Reply" when searching http://oth.net

From: Adam <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:18:08 -0500

Ok, I have modified my mail settings to wrap at 80 characters .. Thanks for
reminding me, I've been meaning to do that for a while .. Anyhow, what I still
don't understand is why some users are able to search oth.net fine through
Squid, and others cannot .. I agree that oth.net is definitely doing something
weird, but there must be some work-around setting for Squid that can make it
work, otherwise no Squid user would be able to use the site's search engine ..
Like I said before, the site works fine if I just use IE to connect to it
without Squid, but having IE connect directly to the internet just isn't a good
idea (imho) .. Any ideas for a possible workaround?
-Adam