Re: [squid-users] ncsa_auth

From: Deniz Aydemir <aydemird@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:04:29 -0800 (PST)

You may download the squid tarball which has the same
version with your current squid. Copy that under /tmp
open tar with
step1: tar -zxvf squid.x.x.x.tar.gz
       cd to that dir
       configure --prefix=/tmp/squid
       cd to auth_modules/NCSA..
step2: make
       make install
it may complain about a lib -lmiscutils it's under
/tmp/squid/lib
you may enter the path of that into /etc/ld.so.conf
       ldconfig
goto step2 again.
copy the ncsa_auth binary under your bin dir.
Thats all i can do for you
hope this helps
Deniz Aydemir