Re: [squid-users] Dumb Lurker question

From: Eric Roby <Eric.Roby@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:19:49 -0500

> Only if you are running Squid as a web server accelerator with SSL
> termination, and in such case SSL will only be used between the client
> and Squid, not between Squid and the accelerated server.

How does one get Squid to accept a password generated by OpenSSL. We ran
into this issue some time ago and were never able to get it resolved. On
startup, Squid found the certificate/key but could not do anything with it.
Just aborted. The password is required when building a private key with
OpenSSL.

Add to the Dumb Lurker question...