Re: [squid-users] -enable-ipf- option

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:24:37 -0500

I think you've misread the FAQ. Nowhere does it suggest enabling
ipf-transparent for Linux boxes, because ipf-transparent is intended for
OSes that use ipfilter (which does not include Linux). If you need
transparent operation from a Linux 2.4+ kernel, you need the configure
option --enable-linux-netfilter instead.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com