Re: [squid-users] -enable-ipf- option

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

Yeap really very sorry joe.
after reading FAQ again and again and searching at
ipfilter package and after compiling squid more then 5
time i uderstand that it ips was not for linux.

Well plz if u can tell me that is that option u
mention really affect the squid performance (DEF IT
DO)

Actully i have problem withh wccp some time it says
pag can not be display or windowing error (CAN NOT
OPEN PAGE) but just refreshing the page will open the
page fine while using route map this does not
happen.Can this option help me to make better squid
performance???

Regards.
thanx and regards