[squid-users] regarding SEARCH method testing

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:04:19 -0700

hi guys,

I am running Squid 2.4.STABLE4 on RedHat 7.1. I configured squid as proxy
for SEARCH method.
How can i test whether it works or not ??? ( Without installing
MS-EXchange ) I installed IIS 5.0
and created WEB folder. I am able to access web folder using squid proxy. In
packet trace I am not able to see
SEARCH method. Infact Browser is not sending search request to IIS.

how can I test SEARCH method via Proxy ? Any hint or help appriciated..

Thanks
Jigar