[squid-users] httpd_accel w/ vhost?

From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:36:51 -0400

I'm running squid w/ httpd_accel option. How do I tell squid to forward the
real ip addresses to apache vhosts instead of it own IP? All traffic seems
to come from the squid cache instead from the internet.

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@gthla.com

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.