Re: [squid-users] does squid support HTTP Search method ??

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 03:45:35 +0200

You only need to update these source files if using a Squid version
before when extension_methods were added to squid.conf.

If your Squid version supports the extension_methods directive
(Squid-2.4 does), then there is no need to edit the source to add
support for new HTTP methods. Simply list them in your squid.conf
using the extension_methods directive.

Which Squid FAQ entry was this? Should be updated.

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 02:27, Jigar Rasalawala wrote:

> I am using squid 2.4 STABLE 4 on RedHat 7.1.
> I went to squid FAQ and found that, u need to also update
>
> src/url.c and src/enums.h for that method ???
>
> I went to .c and .h file, I could not find SEARCH method
> in method list...
>
> Is that true ? or just what u said true ???
>
> Help appriciated.
> Thanks
> Jigar

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/