Re: [squid-users] does squid support HTTP Search method ??

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:22:52 +0000

08-Apr-02 at 10:03, Jigar Rasalawala (jrasalawala@fourelle.com) wrote :
> hi guys,
>
> I am running Squid 2.4.STABLE 4 on RedHat 7.1.
> I wanna know "does squid support HTTP SEARCH" method ?

You can do it with

acl search method SEARCH
http_access allow search

I think this will work. Squid is extensible to other methods via the same
principle.

See also extension_methods in squid.conf, which will allow you to add
other methods if necessary (I do not know if SEARCH is one of the standard
methods which Squid knows about).

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:62.38% see www.mersenne.org]
           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign