Re: [squid-users] cache_peer

From: Mikael Chambon <squid-ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:31:48 +0200

Thanks Hamed, it's a little more clear to me now, but your explanation
doesn't explain what "defaut" means.

In the manual http://squid.visolve.com/squid24s1/neighbour.htm#cache_peer
we can read "If this is a parent cache which can be used as a
"last-resort.""

What does it means exactly, in fact I am using squid with Interscan on the
same host
and the line: cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 8080 7 default no-query

and this only the only cache on the network, I was just wondering if it was
the good option.
But at this time it's working perfectly.

thanks again,

--
Mikael Chambon