[squid-users] Re: Sorry for interrupting again :-(

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:58:08 -0500

You /can't/ do that!

But the best tool for you to use is Polygraph. Go get it. Read the
docs. Use it.

I promise you polygraph is what you want. There is no use asking more
questions about getting URLs from cacheoffs (this is the fourth time
you've asked and the third time I've explained why you can't go about
your project that way).

But you /can't/ get a list of URLs from the cacheoffs and use them for
your tests. That isn't how polygraph works. So again, I implore you:
Go get polygraph. Read the docs. Use it.

Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com
Web Caching Appliances and Support