RE: [squid-users] Annoying Problems with Squid 2.4 STABLE3

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:13:32 +1000

I am seeing a similar problem. I am currently testing Squid 2.4 Stable 6 and
this problem keeps occuring, using IE 6 and Netscape 6.2.

Our production Server, running Squid 2.4 Stable 4 does not exhibit this
behaviour.

diskd was compiled as an option on the newer version. It was not implemented
at this site previously,