Re: [squid-users] minimum object in cache

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:41:31 +0200

Not really.. access.log show all requests. Those 0 sized requests are most
likely requests where the client aborted the request before anything was
received.

To analyze what you have in the cache see store.log. SWAPOUT lines denote
objects being stored into the cache. See the Squid FAQ for details.

And you should upgrade.. see http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.4/bugs/
for many compelling reasons why to upgrade...

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized