Re: [squid-users] Squidguard Installation

From: Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:41:17 -0700

On Monday 15 April 2002 03:49 am, Markus Noch wrote:
| hi list,
|
| i want to install a squidguard and the berkeley db on a customers proxy.
| does anybody know, how much time it take`s, to install this package ?
| i have never done this before, and therefore i have no plan, how long this
| could take.
|
| thanx in advance for any answer.
|
| regards,

The installation is quick enough. Configuration seems a little daunting at
first, but is really pretty logical. If you run into any trouble, the mail
list at squidguard@squidguard.org> should provide sufficient experts to
guide you. (They got me up and running with it quickly).

--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations