Re: [squid-users] squid.rpm and configure option

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:45:50 +0000

16-Apr-02 at 19:35, tsibir (tsibir@mail.ru) wrote :
> Hi
> I`d like to ask you how can I configure my squid 2.3 Stable 1 to use
> delay pools option if I have only rpm version?
> Is there any way to configure rpm versions?
> Best regards
> Vadik

Might I suggest you try to get hold of a more recent RPM too, since I
think the delay pools implementation has improved in the 2.4 branch. You
might find some packages here:

http://www.swelltech.com/support/squidpackages.html

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:76.08% see www.mersenne.org]
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius