Re: [squid-users] squid dead but subsys locked

From: ali <ali@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:42:55 +0500

Hi...
Before removing pid file from /var/lock/squid.pid...check the /var status of
your HD....with df -h....squid needs space for its log files and when it
gets full squid dies...you can cat "access.log" & "store.log" file and start
squid ....make your habbit to check these files regularly....
Hope this helps...

Regards.
Ali Javed Tajik
Network Admin