[squid-users] huge downloads fail

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:16:46 +0200

Hi,

I have some problems doing huge downloads (i.e 50 or 60Mb files). We have
our proxy (squidPRE2.5) installed with Trend Interscan, Trend first does the
download and then forwards it to squid. For the user, trend does not give
any information and it thinks its hanging. However even if the user does not
interrupt, the download often breaks.
Seems that Trend does not do its job very well.
Does anyone know a solution to bypass that problem? Also I have configured
FWTK, since Trend is in front it is the same behaviour.

regards,
./koen