Re: [squid-users] huge downloads fail

From: Michael Kondrashin <mkondrashin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:56:14 +0400

Hi!
To use InterScan for huge downloads is not a good Idea.
There is two solutions:
1. Turn on trickle option in Trend. (Send 1024 bytes for avery 100Kb
recieved)
2. Allow for authenticated users to download files without AV scanning.

Best regards,
Michael Kondrashin

Happy to Strike with Viruses!

Technical Support Team
Applied Logistics Ltd. - Moscow Russia.
Complete Virus Protection for the Enterprise
Tel: (095)955-5185 Fax: (095)954-7265
Email: support@apl.ru WEB: http://www.apl.ru/support.htm
Find answer to your technical problem at http://solutionbank.antivirus.com