RE: [squid-users] Squid Performance Slow on FreeBSD 4.3

From: Aaron Seelye <AaronS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:09:14 -0700

You can absolutely improve performance with FreeBSD, especially by browsing
the archives for the last couple months on this list. I know myself and
Adrian Chadd have given tips to a few people on how to do this, and they'll
be relevant for you. Bear in mind that FBSD 4.3 isn't given security
updates (at least mandatory ones) and bugfixes like 4.4 and 4.5 are, so you
may want to upgrade.

Aaron Seelye