Re: [squid-users] cache misses

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:56:03 -0500

Near Hits will generally be about the same as Misses. I don't see any
problems with this output other than cache misses being slow, but there
is little Squid can do about that. Unless you are seeing significantly
less latency without the cache than on cache misses, the only thing to
be done is make the network go faster. ;-)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com