Re: [squid-users] NTLM + NTLMSSP

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:22:12 +0200

On Friday 19 April 2002 11:24, Delava Alain wrote:

> I am trying Squid2.5-PRE6 with NTLM authentication using the
> NTLMSSP helper. It wokrs quite well but I have a question : is
> there a way to define which NT user account can have access to the
> proxy and which not ?

At the moment you must list all users in the proxy_auth ACL. More
alternatives for group integration will be available in future.

  acl auth_user proxy_auth "/path/to/file_listing_allowed_users.txt"

NT group members can be exported from the domain by using for example
the net command.

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/