[squid-users] NTLM + NTLMSSP

From: Delava Alain <Alain.Delava@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:24:43 +0200

(Sorry if this mail is in HTML, although I type it in text format, I think
Exchange may change its format to HTML.)

Hi,

I am trying Squid2.5-PRE6 with NTLM authentication using the NTLMSSP helper.
It wokrs quite well but I have a question : is there a way to define which
NT user account can have access to the proxy and which not ?

On my production SQUID2.4 I am using smb_auth and this is possible by
managing the NT read right on the \\netlogon\proxyauth text file.

Is there a similar mechanism with NTLMSSP ?

Thanks in advance,

Alain