Re: AW: [squid-users] proxy : redirect

From: Alexey Talikov <alexey_talikov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 20:46:16 +0500

sorry! I don't work with ipchains at least 1 y.
change rules
ipchains -A INPUT -i $IFACE -s $INET/$MASK -d 0.0.0.0/0 -p tcp -j REDIRECT 3128
ipchains -A INPUT -i $IFACE -s $INET/$MASK -d 0.0.0.0/0 -p udp -j REDIRECT 3128
$INET is your network and $MASK - mask don't write as is !!!
for example 192.168.1.0/24 or 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.255.0
transparent working fine without --enable-linux-netfilter (kernel-2.2.x)
if have problems use it
read man for ipchains for syntax