Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:52:51 +0200

You need to either
* make sure Squid thinks the URL's can be revalidated (have a Last-Modified
reply header)
* extend the freshness to 60 seconds or more
* hack the Squid code to cache objects fresh for less than 60 seconds even if
they cannot be revalidated.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized