[squid-users] squid reverse proxy and https

From: Rainer Traut <rainer.traut@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:31:51 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to find out if it's possible
to let squid pass https requests to a web server in accelerated mode:

/client -- (https) --> Squid --- (https) ---> origin server /

I know this was on the mailing list one year ago, and at that time
it was not possible.
I need to do this because all we can do is let squid talk to our webserver
in this special subnet but we cannot do this directly and cannot change
anything
on our webserver.
I managed to get this working for http, but not https.

Thanks for your help
Rainer