[squid-users] Hello

From: Egranov I.V. <df@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:58:46 +0900

Hello!

Some problems are crucify me! It's Squid and SquidGuard things! If anyone got problem like below, please, answer me!
First of all, i have installed Squid 2.4STABLE1 and SquidGuard 1.2.0! Everything seems fine! But such problem as squid is not working properly with it ,visited me! I think something bound with transmission of URL request from squid to squidguard, but i don't know exactly!
If i specify the string like "pass none" or "pass all" in squidGuard.conf it's working , but if i pass something like "pass !porn all" it doesn't give any results! If i check SquidGuard as it was written in configuration documents it's working fine, it's mean, that squid doesn't work properly with squidguard!

Maybe someone had this problems!

Thank You!