Re: [squid-users] Which HTTP v1.1 features are supported?

From: Steve Snyder <swsnyder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:30:17 -0400

There is currently a discussion going on in the Mozilla newsgroups about
just how much performance improvement is seen with the HTTP v1.1
extensions. The browser allows you to select/deselect (see the HTTP
Networking page in Preferences>>Advanced) these features:

        Enable Persistent Connections
        Enable Pipelining

So I wondered, going through Squid, if I was actually able to get these
kind of connections to HTTP v1.1 servers. That's where I got the term
"pipelining".

Thanks for the response.