Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth doesn't work

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:06:07 +0200

authenticate_program /path/to/squid_ldap_auth -b o=me -D
cn=proxyuser,ou=service,o=me -w proxypass -f (cn=%s) your.ldap.server

Note: The login sent to Squid cannot contain spaces. Usually CN is not
usable as login as the CN usually has at least two words. To address
this most people use the "uid" attribute to store a simpler login name
for the user.