Re: [squid-users] persistent or sticky load balancing possible with Squid?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:09:46 +0200

No, Squid do not do such sticky load balancing, but implementing one
should not be too hard once a good specification on how to balance the
load is written.

As part of this specification you need to define connection and user in
terms of HTTP and TCP/IP. Your usage clearly is not the same as TCP
connection.