[squid-users] Squidv2.4ST4+ SNMP partially broken - 2nd posting

From: Chris F <freaknetboy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I posted this a few weeks ago, and didn't get any

Ever since upgrading from Squidv2.4ST3, some of my
snmpwalks return values of 0.

That is, SNMP appears to be working because I do get a
value, but my MRTG graphs are getting values of 0.
Basically, useless and incorrect.

I searched this archive and google, but didn't find
anything that says "SNMP kinda screwy after ST3".

Is this a known issue? Help!

cachehttphits.5 is an example of one which returns a
value of 0.

Thanks - c