[squid-users] Unsupported method 'Cookie:'

From: Chandrasekhar KRISHNAN <krishnan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:13:00 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.

I've been noticing hundreds of these errors in my cache.log:

parseHttpRequest: Unsupported method 'Cookie:'
clientReadRequest: FD 19 Invalid Request
clientSendMoreData: Deferring error:unsupported-request-method

Just curious who is sending this method. Does anybody have a clue or
noticed the same thing? For some reason, these requests aren't being
logged in access.log. Can somebody tell me why?

squid-2.4.STABLE2, FreeBSD 4.4
TIA,
Chandrasekar