Re: [squid-users] squid.alloc

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:34:24 -0600 (MDT)

Another rule of thumb: Search for your question with your
favorite search engine before posting it. For example,
        http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Ftmp%2Fsquid.alloc
        http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Ftmp%2Fsquid.alloc+disable

I bet that at least 75% of all questions on squid-users can be
answered that way.

Alex.