Re: [squid-users] squid.alloc

From: Randy Smith <randys@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:16:15 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) wrote:

> Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:36:33 +0200
> From: "Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom)" <hno@marasystems.com>
> To: Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>,
> "squid-users@squid-cache.org" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid.alloc
>
> Rule of thumb: You should NOT enable any configure options you do not
> know for sure you need, especially not those named something along
> the lines of trace or debug.

I didn't. I was happily running STABLE4 without problems. I upgraded to
STABLE6 and this started showing up. AFAIK, I didn't build it any
differently this time and I definitly didn't change my config file.

So, what turns turns this off and where is the documentaion that mentions
squid.alloc?

--
Randy Smith
Amigo.Net Systems Administrator