[squid-users] Réf. : Re: [squid-users] proxy_auth not working in squid

From: <frederic.roux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:14:32 +0200

And where can we found mysql_auth.c ?
I don't find it in the package (2.4 satble4 or stable6).

Thanks,

--
Frédéric Roux
Administrateur Réseau & Messagerie

                    Colin Campbell
                    <sgcccdc@citec.q        Pour :  Manish K Arya <manish_arya@lycos.com>
                    ld.gov.au>              cc :    Squid <squid-users@squid-cache.org>,
                                            general linux <ilugd@wpaa.org>
                    01/05/2002 09:00        Objet :      Re: [squid-users] proxy_auth not
                                            working in squid

Hi,
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Manish K Arya wrote:
> hi
>    i m trying to use an external autentication program for squid i did
> downloaded mysql_auth.c and compiled it properly.now i changed
> settings like this
>
> acl auth_user proxy_auth REQUIRED
> authenticate_program <path to mysql_auth>
>
> i dont know how it should work but i think that it should give a login
> prompt at client(browser as we get for htaccess)but its not working
> like this. can any one tell me how to make it work
It will if you have an "http_access" line with "auth_user" in it.
Colin
--
Colin Campbell
Unix Support/Postmaster/Hostmaster