Re: [squid-users] Problem to search in amazon

From: Victor Jose Hernandez Gomez <vjhergom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 20:33:40 +0200

> Joe Cooper wrote:
>
> > Many problems are attributable to time-hack. I don't think
> truncate has
> > any bad side effects, but performance is worse with it under
> Linux (in
> > my experience...some Linux filesystems may behave differently).
> And I
> > suspect it isn't nearly as well tested as leaving it at the default.
>
> The bad side effect of --enable-truncate is that the inode usage
> gets doubled
> in some conditions.. this can make the inode usage too high for
> the
> filesystem if the cache gets populated with many small files..

I did compile without time-hack and without truncate, just in case, but
the result did not change, we are still in troubles with amazon
searchs, :-<

Is there any other squid2.4stable6 user able to search in amazon who
can send me his/her configure options and squid.conf file?

Thank you

Best Regards,

--
Víctor J. Hernández