[squid-users] Problem to search in amazon

From: Victor Jose Hernandez Gomez <vjhergom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:07:01 +0200

Hi all,

We have a working installation of squid2.4STABLE6 running on a RedHat
7.2 (2.4.18 kernel) built with the following commands,

./configure \
--disable-wccp \
--enable-time-hack \
--enable-cache-digests \
--enable-err-language=Spanish \
--disable-ident-lookups \
--disable-internal-dns \
--enable-truncate \
--disable-unlinkd
make
make install

I have said "working" above, but I should have said "almost" working. In
fact, we are unable to search on amazon web sites. We can browse the
site, and follow the links, but if we enter a search string in the
search box, we receive weird responses like blank pages, or uncomplete
had received only part of the reponse).

We have tried disabling caching for this site, ignoring cache
hierarchies, etc. without successs. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

--
Víctor J. Henández