[squid-users] Squid 2.4 stable 6, suse 7.2 and transparent proxy

From: Flavio Fonseca <ff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:30:05 -0300

Hello all,

   I've installed squid on a server - 2.4St6 - using transparent proxy with
iptables on a suse 7.2 distro.

   The server freezes. Some times it takes half an hour, some times it
frezes at right after start (as it is already recibing request
once de firewall is alredy running). It completly freezes the machine and I
could not find anything in the logs. I've compiled squid with
pthread, snmp suport (I'm using mrtg to make some graphics), and netfilter
suport.

   I'd llike some advice on how to solve it or detect it through a log or
some kind of core dump

   Thanks in advance.

Flávio Fonseca

UFU - Universidade Federal de Uberlândia
DIRPD - Diretoria de Processamento de Dados
55-34-3239-4303