Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.4 stable 6, suse 7.2 and transparent proxy

From: Flavio Fonseca <ff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 14:12:10 -0300

Hello Chris,
   yes, I forgot to mention that flag but I used that too.

   in fact my server runs ok sometimes for hours, sometimes for just a fill
seconds...very wird ...

   I thought about a mal formed packet could be cracking it... the solution
will be harder than I thought.

   any way, I'm trying proxy withou transparent now...

   any Idias please let me know.

best regards..

Flavio.