Re: [squid-users] User Auth

From: Visolve.com <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:58:38 +0530

Hello Mikael Chambon,

It is possible in squid using with acl's.
For ex.. Specify or list the urls that you want to deny in the dstdomain acl
and time in time acl.

acl users proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl users1 proxy_auth mikael suresh
acl timeacl time 09:00-18:00
acl site dstdomain .yahoo.com

http_access deny users1 timeacl site
http_access allow users
http_access deny all

It would denies yahoo site for the users mikael and suresh in the specified
time, while all other users can able to browse.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
-Kanchana
http://www.visolve.com