Re: [squid-users] User Auth

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:04:20 +0200

Almost

Assuming the question is to deny specific users from going to during business
hours go to other than a few specific domains, and allow everyone else to go
anywhere

# Deny users1 to during business hours go anywhere but the
# specific sites
http_access allow timeacl users1 site
http_access deny timeacl users1

# Allow all users unlimited access, unless limited above
http_access allow users

# And finally deny everything else just in case..
http_access deny all

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized