[squid-users] MIGHT INTEREST YOU ALL :)

From: Kushal Lala <klala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:02:54 -0700

Hi All:

I am trying to figure out a way of implementing proxy
in our BGP network. Presently we have the proxy servers running in one
location and all the user browsers are configured to use those servers.
But eventually we want the proxy servers to run in three different
locations; cos if one site goes down the users can go out thru the other
side. But there is a hassle of manually configuring the browsers to change
the proxy server ip :(

So guys what can be the best solution.."Transparent Proxy". But the users
could be more than 8000.

TIA