Re: [squid-users] MIGHT INTEREST YOU ALL :)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 00:03:08 +0200

There is "Proxy configuration scripts", that allows easy propagation of
new settings, failover etc in a quite nice manner..

Smart DNS load balancing can also do the trick.

Smart routing of a "virtual proxy IP address" is another approach, to
have different machines acting for the proxy IP address for different
populations in your network.