Re: [squid-users] SQUID 2.4 at ISP center

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 22:52:14 -0500

Forget adding more disk space (unless you're doing it to add spindles,
not capacity). You've already got more space than your memory can
accomodate.

Read the memory section of the Squid FAQ for more thorough discussion:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-8.html

The last section (8.11) is especially relevant.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com