[squid-users] Unable to view dynamic content of external site

From: Philip Thompson <phil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:34:02 -0400

Hi all,

I administer 3 squid proxy servers for a company with a large
intranet. We've recently started having a problem with an external
site to which access to is required.

Most of the page loads, however 2-3 sections which use dynamic content
never show up. My workstation is on an administrative VLAN which
doesn't require proxies and it works perfectly.

I have no idea why this happens...

I've tried several variations of the no_cache variable... nothing.
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin .js .jar .class .dyn \?
no_cache deny QUERY

I'm running Squid Cache: Version 2.3.STABLE4 on Solaris 2.6. Any
help/ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Phil.