[squid-users] Fatal errors

From: <EwingH@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:45:24 -0500

I am attempting to install a trial of the squid proxy, I am running into an
issue when running squid -z. For some reason, it is not creating the
directory structure at all. Hence, when I run RunCache, I receive a FATAL
error because it can not locate the cache directories. I have tried setting
the cache_dir to null /null, but I then receive the error unknown cache_dir
"null".

Squid is running on a RedHat Linux 7.2 system.

Any help is appreciated.