[squid-users] SSL tunneling

From: Turgut Kalfaoglu <turgut@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 11:47:49 +0300

Hi there. I am trying to our Squid (latest stable version) to work with SSL.
I have created the necessary certificates and configured the http_port
parameter
correctly, specifying both the certificate file and its private key file
properly.
However, Upon startup, Squid always complains that:
FATAL: Failed to acquire SSL private key: error 0906406D: PEM Routines:
DEF_CALLBACK: problems getting password.

Hence it quits at that point. I have the latest SSLEAY installed as well, and
' make test' option of it shows that it is installed properly?

I am pretty sure I am using the correct key file, but for some reason, it
is unable to read it.

Help :)
-turgut
Turgut Kalfaoglu www.kalfaoglu.com