[squid-users] Refresh pattern

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

This time i need a reall help from u,I am stuc with my
bandwidth ,

I am setting up refresh pattern to save my bandwidth
,i am not much concern if some of the objecs are
outdated.But still i am not clear in concept after
reading agiain and agin teh faqs and seraching from
differnt sites , i am not clear about the percentage.
tell me please if i am wrong.

min is the simple time before that squid will not ask
for fresh copy of saved object

maximum is the time after that squid will must ask for
fresh copy. right ?

what actully the percentage do ???

2nd :I am running Isp network wich option is better
for me to use please please specify one which is most
commonly used.

                override-expire
                override-lastmod
                reload-into-ims
                ignore-reload
I will be too much thank full to u people .
regards
Schahzad Zafar