Re: [squid-users] Corrupt downloads via squid cache

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:01:15 +0200

On Saturday 11 May 2002 20:46, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> The campus cache has been updated to 2.4.stable6, but it didn't
> cure the problem. I'm afraid I haven't got any specimen corrupted
> files from before the upgrade, only from afterwards.

To help us further isolate the conditions when this corruption
happens it would be helpful if you could collect

 a) What OS is the capus cache running on?
 b) What Squid configure options has been used?
 c) What type of cache_dir is it using?
 d) Which compiler was used to compile Squid?
 e) Do the campus cache use any peers?

When you know this, please register a bugzilla entry. Also include
the information you have given earlier about the corruption pattern.

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/products/