Re: [squid-users] Corrupt downloads via squid cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:54:16 +0200

And unfortunately the two reports we have received on this both were
for others proxies, not their own.. Without the support from the
staff running the faulty installations there is only so much we can
do, especially so on these kinds of problems which only seems to
appear in very few installations..

To verify the case: Have you verified that the problem is indeed at
the campus/ISP cache, and not caused locally? I.e. do you see the
same kind of corruption when using the campus/ISP cache directly,
bypassing any local proxies..